Reading Challenge Update and Goodreads

Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Here's my latest update for my alphabet reading challenge hosted by Steph @ Thoughts of a Book Junkie.



A - Assassin Study by Maria V. Snyder
B - Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
C - Chime by Franny Billingsley
D - The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
E - The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
F - Frenzy by Francesca Lia Block
G - Going All In by Jess Dee
H - Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey 
I - The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
J - Jonas (Beautiful Dead #1) by Eden Maguire
K - Kiss Me Deadly by Michele Hauf
L - Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
M - Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
N - Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
O - Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison
P - Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
Q - Queen of Shadows by Dianne Sylvan
R - A Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix
S - Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready
T - This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
U - Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane
V - Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
W - Wither by Lauren DeStefano
X - XVI by Julia Karr
Y - You by Charles Benoit
Z - Zombie Nights by Tom Lichtenberg

Only six books left. *glows*. I can't wait to get to some of these books. I've heard some great things.

Has anyone around here read anything I have to add to my to-read pile? I love book suggestions! Or is there a book I should definitely stay away from?

Also, I'm a huge Goodreads fanatic! I can't stop tending my account. It's like my own personal Tamagotchi. Come on. I know at least some of you remember these little digital pocket pets that you have to feed and play with otherwise you come out of math class and find your little Tamagotchi has kicked the bucket.

But I know my Goodreads account won't die or wither, but it's so much fun to add books and update where I am on the books I'm reading. My beloved Goodreads account <3! Anyone else on Goodreads or any other social book tending sites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment