Pinterest, Instagram, And A Huge Surprise Or Two

Monday, March 4, 2013
Recently, I've let myself be swayed to the dark side. That's right, not only am I on twitter, facebook, and running this blog (which I swear I'm trying to update once a week), I also now have a pinterest and an instagram account.

I'm a very visual person, so to be able to post pictures, share them, and browse the huge databases for writing inspiration is really helping. I even have a writing inspiration board. Plus, a board for each of my books (though some are still secret). *wink wink*

Surprise number two is more of a personal one to me. If you're following me on twitter or facebook, then you probably already know what I'm about to say, if not, here it goes...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...




That's right!

I'm engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the excessive exclamation points! I'm am so far beyond excited that it's like I've boarded a rocket ship and gone around the world. Twice.

That means The Best Boyfriend In The World is now The Best Fiancé In The World!






Thanks for sharing in my good news!

1 comments:

  1. rubyswan said...:

    awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Congrats on UR engagement heyyyy U can have as many exclamation points as U want! Shoot it's kinda like the saying ..singing** hey its ya Birthday...***! Godspeed hope U guys the very best!
    redz041@yahoo.com

Post a Comment